Training the Foal and Weanling – Watch Online.
Halter breaking, ground manners, handling lessons, lung-line training and much more. These training methods work great for yearlings and older horses too.
If you’ve ever wanted to know how top professionals get great results training foals and weanlings, this is the video you’ve been waiting for.
This 6-hour, series of videos you’ll see STEP-BY-STEP how to train your baby.
Produced by cutting and reining trainer, Larry Trocha, the information in this video is extremely detailed.
You’ll see exactly how to train your baby with methods that are proven and safe.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- How to get your baby to accept and trust you.
- How to catch your foal. (Even if he is initially afraid of you).
- How to safely immobilize your foal for handling and doctoring.
- How to halter break your foal and teach him to lead well.
- The #1 MISTAKE that can RUIN your foal’s chances of ever becoming a top cutting, reining or working cow horse. (Many foal owners make this mistake believing they are helping their baby).
- How to establish respect and control. (Very important lesson for ANY horse to learn, young or old).
- How to train your baby to circle in both directions on the lunge line.
- How to correct BITING, KICKING and BAD MANNERS.
- How to teach your foal to yield his front-end and hindquarters.
- How to train your foal to go forward, stop and back-up.
- How to teach your baby to accept fly spray, clippers and spooky objects.
- How to teach your foal to willingly pick his feet up for cleaning and trimming.
- The SAFEST method possible to teach your baby to STAND TIED.
You’ll learn all this plus much, much more! The instruction is very detailed and thorough.
Get started by becoming a member today!
Get started by clicking the “Join Now” button below. Then, simply fill out the secure “Check Out” page.
A few seconds after you submit your order, you’ll receive an email containing your username and password (If it’s not in your “Inbox”, check your spam or junk folder). Simply login and start watching. Okay, do it now and I’ll see you in the “Members Area”.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this training course available on DVD?
Yes, it is but in my opinion the online footage looks better.
I don’t know much about the internet. Is this online training course easy to access and use?
When you purchase a membership to this course, you are emailed a username and password. Simply login (the link is at the top of every page) and click on the course membership you purchased. You will automatically be taken to the course.
The links to the content will be in a menu on the left side of the page. If you are using a tablet or smart phone, the menu may be at the bottom of the page instead of the left.
I have a slow internet connection. Will I be able to watch the videos?
Yes, if you access the videos via your smart phone.
The videos are optimized to watch on any devise (computer, tablet or smart phone). If your internet connection is super slow, the videos won’t play well on a computer.
However, they will load and play fine on your smart phone.
If I have problems accessing the course or watching the videos, is help available?
Go the the “Contact Us” page and you will find links to information that will help… or send us an email for help… or call us on the phone.
At the end of my 1-year membership, will you automatically charge my credit card again?
No… We never charge anyone’s credit card unless they specifically authorize it.
Plus, we never “store” anyone’s credit card on our website servers. This insures your information is safe and not at risk.
If I want to renew my membership, will I receive a discount?
Yes… a 50% discount if you want to renew.
Just let me know you want to renew via email and I’ll send you the discount coupon code.
About horse trainer, Larry Trocha
Training horses professionally since 1980, Larry Trocha lives in California where he trains and shows horses for the public.
Larry also offers instruction to riders who want to learn reining, cutting or reined cow horse.
Larry is a long-standing member of the NCHA (membership #518) and the AQHA (membership #1187036).
You can contact Larry via his website: HorseTrainingVideos.com
Larry Trocha Training Stable