If Your Horse Won’t Slow Down or Stop… Won’t Take The Correct Lead… Won’t Side-Pass or Easily Turn… You Need to See This!
A step-by-step system to a well trained horse. Ride with confidence, knowing you can easily slow down, stop, turn, side-pass or get the correct lead at any time, in any situation.
Do you have dependable control of your horse?
Will he travel at the exact speed you want?
Will your horse slow down, stop and turn with “finger-tip” lightness?
Will he take the correct lead, side pass, back up and respond like a well-trained horse?
Look, we’ve all owned and ridden horses who aren’t well trained.
It’s embarrassing because those poorly trained horses make you look like a rank amateur? Plus they are no fun to ride.
I realize you’ve probably looked at training videos or maybe even took some private lessons from a trainer.
The sad truth is those other “so called” solutions seldom explain things clearly enough (or accurately) to get the result you’re looking for.
So if you’d like to change that, you’ve come to the right place.
If you want your horse to be exceptionally good, this is the training he must have!
Hi – I’m Larry Trocha. The trainer who created this series of videos.
Even if you believe you’ve seen and tried everything to get your horse well trained… and FAILED… don’t be discouraged!
It’s not your fault. You just haven’t been taught the appropriate training methods to get the job done.
I assure you, the training methods you’ll learn in this series of videos, will work for you and your horse. I guarantee you’ll get good results.
The title of this online training course is:
Lope Slow With Complete Control
Even though the primary focus of this video series is loping slow with complete control… the training techniques you’ll see here, will improve just about everything your horse does (or doesn’t do).
It will drastically improve his stops!
It’ll improve his turns, lead departures & flying lead changes.
It’ll fix bad head position and greatly improve his willingness to please you.
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn:
- How to teach your horse to stop with NO VISIBLE CUES.
- How to teach your horse to WANT to go slow whenever you ask.
- How to teach your horse to stop lightly the instant you ask.
- How to teach your horse to pick up the correct lead.
- The foundation for getting your horse more supple, soft and giving.
- How to greatly reduce your horse’s “resistance” response.
- The #1 control factor of a horse’s body (no, it’s not his mouth).
- How to teach your horse to give to pressure and come to your hands.
- How to fix a horse that refuses to calmly walk, trot & lope on a loose rein.
- What “good” hands are and what they are “not”. (extremely important)
- How to get your horse a lot lighter and more responsive.
- A fool-proof way of improving your horse’s turns.
- How to teach your horse to give to your hands and flex at the poll.
- How to teach your horse to respond to leg pressure and move his hindquarters.
- How to teach your horse both lateral and vertical flexion.
- How to control your horse’s shoulders. (vital for good turns & suppleness).
- What to do if the training doesn’t go right.
Truthfully, I’m amazed at the number of horse owners who don’t understand good horse training practices. They don’t understand what helps their horse’s training and what hurts their horse’s training.
Especially, the way they use their hands, legs and body.
Mastering these principles are the KEY to a well-trained horse. Without them, success will be difficult.
In this training course, you’ll learn exactly what you need to succeed. Read more…